Employment at the Barn
Working at the Camp Ketcha Horse Barn can be a fun and rewarding job! We have a variety of positions open throughout the year. Please see below for any current job openings. Keep in mind that if we do not have any job openings, we will keep your resume on file for future employment opportunities.
If employed at the Camp Ketcha Horse Barn, you will be interacting with horses, children, parents and other staff members. Therefore, to be considered for employment, you will need the following:
- A positive , “can do” attitude!
- An interest in and understanding of the importance of youth development
- A passion for children and horses
- Some horse experience (depending on other experience, some in-job training may be possible)
- A dependable and strong work ethic
If you feel like you have the above skills, and you would fit in well at the Camp Ketcha barn, please feel free to submit the appropriate paper work. We’d love to hear from you!
Current Job Openings:
We are currently looking for the following:
* Weekend Feed Shifts – morning and evening shifts
* Friday PM Feed shift – 6pm to 8pm
* Horsemanship Program Staff – Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3:30pm to 6:00pm
* Weekend Lesson Instructors
Camp Ketcha Horse Barn Application:
-Cover Letter (optional)
Please mail, fax or email the application to:
Attention: Jessie Bosse, Equestrian Programs Director
336 Black Point Road
Scarborough, Maine 04074
Phone: 207-883-8977 Ext 110