Welcome back to Mucky Mondays!
Mucky Mondays are play days on the farm for parents and caregivers and their little farmers. Come visit the goats, chickens, bunny and our cow Carmen. Enjoy story time, play time and opportunities to pet the animals. The barn yard has sand boxes, a playground and sanitized tables for snacking and relaxing. Coffee, tea, cocoa and snacks will be available for sale, and you’re welcome to bring your own food and drink. Masks required when inside the barn please. We’re so happy to be able to welcome you back. See you at the farm!
Every Monday October 5, 2020 through December 14, 2020
9 AM – 11 AM
Story time at 10 AM
$5 per person – Adults and children over ages 2 and older
Contact Kate Connolly
Director, The Farm & Forest School
207-883-8977 x 107
- Ketcha’s address is 336 Black Point Rd. Scarborough. However the barn entrance is around the corner on Spurwink Rd. (Route 77).
- We recommend using our preregistration so you can be assured of a place for your child.
- We also welcome drop ins based on availability.
- This is an open play group and a wonderful opportunity for parents and children to meet new friends!
- Dress to be outdoors and wear good muck boots to have fun in!
- All children must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- A signed waiver must be on file for all participating children by their parent or guardian.
- Recommended for children up to age 8.