13th Annual Fundraiser & Silent Auction
Saturday, October 19th, 2019
6 – 10 pm
Ketcha After Dark has been canceled, due to recent staff changes. The enjoyment of our guests, and the high quality of our events is of the utmost importance to us. Our event team met and made the difficult decision that we would not be able to deliver on that promise.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to welcoming you to camp for a future event.
We are issuing full refunds and you’ll receive an email within the next 1-2 days to confirm your refund has been issued. At that point, it generally takes 5-7 banking days for your funds to be available for use. Only primary ticket purchasers will receive a refund. For questions, please contact email@example.com
The fun and laughs of summer might be but a memory for your kids, as the weather turns chilly and homework takes over…
BUT NOT FOR ADULTS!
We love what we do at Camp Ketcha and we are lucky to have so much fun with kids here at camp each summer.
Now we want to invite the grown-ups to play for a night!
We will be serving a buffet dinner of camp inspired food complete with s’mores! Shipyard and Allagash have generously donated beer, and we will also be serving wine and two signature fall inspired mixed drinks. (First drink is on us!) Our DJ is sure to have your favorite song request, so you can relive those years of teenage freedom! Try your hand at giant jenga or corn hole, we will also have archery and kan jam – or just relax by the fire pit and watch the stars come out.
The real highlight is our silent auction and raffle! We have secured donations from businesses both locally and throughout New England…
Red Sox tickets, overnight stays, restaurant gift certificates,
gift baskets, sports tickets, gorgeous jewelry, and fine art!
Join us for the evening and set aside your grown-up responsibilities,
if only just for a night…
Come have fun! We won’t tell your kids…
Thank You For Your Support
When you join us for this fun night, you’ll be helping to support Camp Ketcha’s goal to provide affordable year-round urban, farm and forest programs for southern Maine families while working to preserve our gorgeous 107 acres property.
Pull on your second-best pair of jeans, come on down, and have a blast!
Beverage Choices for 2019:
- Autumn Cider Mule
- Grapefruit Margarita
- Allagash White and River Trip
- A Selection of Shipyard beers
- Red and White wine
- Cider (non-alcoholic)
- Sparkling Water
Terrific Auction Items Offered This Year:
- Pizza for a year from Portland Pie Company
- 4 State Street Pavilion Tickets to the Red Sox
- 2 Hour Sightseeing and Lighthouse Tour from Casco Bay Custom Charters
- 3 Hours of Cleaning Service from Clean for ME
- Fine Art from ACK ME Arts in Freeport
- Jewelry from Chart Metalworks
- 4 passes to the Adventure Course at Take Flight
- 2 Roundtrip tickets on the Amtrak Downeaster
- 2 Mainstage tickets at Portland Stage
- Kid’s Pizza Party at the Scarborough Fire Department
- 2 passes at Maine Indoor Karting
- 2 night stay at Migis Lodge for two
- 2 Ski Lift Tickets at Black Mountain Ski Resort
- and Many More!