Calling little farmers!
Experience farm FUNdamentals year round from apples, sunflowers and ladybugs to pumpkins, pancakes, gingerbread and ice cream!Sign up or drop in with your little ones for playtime, crafts, stories, farm toys and visits with the goats, bunnies, ducks, chickens and ponies. Sit upon the tractor, jump in the hay and learn to be a little farmer!
Don’t miss out on making gingerbread houses!
For December you’ll make and take your own sweet creations.
We’ll explore and discover where in the world are all the farms and who are the farmers who brought us the special ingredients needed for these delicious traditional treats.
*Note that for the winter months we will now be starting the program in our main building by the cozy and warm fireplace for story and activity time. After that we’ll bundle up for our visit to the barn.*
Click dates below to reserve your spots. Hope to see you!
- December 2nd – Cancelled due to weather
- December 9th – Gingerbread Houses
- December 16th – Gingerbread Houses
After the new year we will resume Mucky Mondays on January 13th.
Interested to learn more?
Stop by the Ketcha Barn or contact our Education Director Kate Connolly.
Call: 207-883-8977 x 107
Or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ketcha’s address is 336 Black Point Rd. Scarborough. However the barn entrance is around the corner on Spurwink Rd. (Route 77).
- We recommend using our preregistration so you can be assured of a place for your child.
- We also welcome drop ins based on availability.
- This is an open play group and a wonderful opportunity for parents and children to meet new friends!
- Dress to be outdoors and wear good muck boots to have fun in!
- All children must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- A signed waiver must be on file for all participating children by their parent or guardian.
- Recommended for children up to age 8.
- Mondays 9:30 am to 11 am.
- $10 per child. Children under age 1 are free.