Come by the barn for a morning of fun at our last Mucky Monday of the season June 3rd, 10 am to noon. Meet the newest additions to our farm family – a pair of baby goats! Forest and Reese’s are soft and friendly and can’t wait to meet you! We also have ponies, goats, bunnies, ducks and Carmen the cow.
Play farmer in our new Sensory stall where you can shovel fresh shavings and scoop grain! Sit up on our tractors and farm UTV. We also have a comfortable warming room where we have coffee and cocoa for sale.
In order to ensure a quality experience we are offering pre-registration so you can be assured of a place for your child. We will offer drop in spaces if any remain on the morning of the event.
The Mucky Mondays are open for children 5 and under. Please come directly to the Barn on Route 77 (Spurwink Road). There is parking at the barn.
Interested to learn more? Stop by the Ketcha Barn and talk with Kendra – or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you to get signed up. We will offer drop-in spaces on the morning of each Mucky Monday, if any spaces remain.
- This is an open play group, and a wonderful opportunity for parents and children to meet new friends and enjoy an adventure!
- Dress to be outdoors and wear good muck boots to have fun in!
- All children must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- A signed waiver must be on file for all participating children by their parent or guardian.
- Open to children 5 years of age and younger.
- Mondays 10 am-12 noon (except for Scarborough School days off, and holidays.)
- $5 per child attending.
- Parking available at the barn (other lots are designated for events, so please park at the barn.)