Mucky Mondays begin again Monday, April 2nd, 2018! Come on back and help us shovel saw dust, feed bunnies, and pet goats.
Join us at the Camp Ketcha Barn on Monday mornings from 9:30 to 11:30AM.
You and your child can explore our barn and meet all of our animal friends! Come enjoy an adventure together at Ketcha on Monday mornings during the school year, beginning in April!
Interested to learn more? Stop by the Ketcha Barn and talk with Rosemary – or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you to get signed up. We will offer drop-in spaces on the morning of each Mucky Monday, if any spaces remain.
The Mucky Mondays are open to children age 5 and under.
- This is an open play group, and a wonderful opportunity for parents and children to meet new friends and enjoy an adventure!
- Dress to be outdoors and wear good muck boots to have fun in!
- All children must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- A signed waiver must be on file for all participating children by their parent or guardian.
- Open to children 5 years of age and younger.
- Mondays 9:30am-11:30am (except for Scarborough School days off, and holidays.)
- $5 per participating child.
- Parking available at the barn (other lots are designated for events, so please park at the barn.)