Many of our camps have sold out for Summer 2017. We still have availability in VFC 1, VFC 2, Week 1, and Week 2
Early Registration First 40: FIRST 40 IS SOLD OUT The first 40 campers to register for 8 weeks (or more) of camp receive $500 credit off their last two weeks of camp.
Online Registration Process
- Click here to go to Camp Brain, our online registration portal. Create your own Camp Brain account by following the prompts and entering your child’s information.
- Send us the immunization waiver if your child does not receive immunizations. If your child will need Camp Ketcha to dispense medication, please also complete the authorization to dispense medications form.
- Make the necessary deposits and pay the registration fee of $20 with a valid Visa or MasterCard.
Registration by Mail (beginning January 31st) or In Person (beginning January 30th at 9am)
- Mail or bring in the completed Registration packet , camp-ketcha-registration-form-2017, Camp Ketcha Medical Form, and Authorization to Dispense Medication (if your child will be receiving medication while at camp)
- Required Payment ($50 deposit per week or full amount if registering less than one month prior)
- Required Annual Registration fee of $20
Please fill out the transportation information section completely. It is very important for us to know how your child is arriving and departing. If using a combination of arrival and departure methods, please write a separate note with detailed information.
A confirmation packet containing important information for the well-being of your child will be sent upon registration. Please read this carefully.
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the above forms. If you can not view PDFs. please call Camp Ketcha at 207-883-8977 to obtain the forms.
Summer Camp Cancellation Policy
|If you cancel in writing 21 days or more from the start of the session:||Will receive a refund of what you have paid minus the $50 non-refundable deposit (per peek) and $20 registration fee.
|If you cancel in writing 14-20 days to the start of the session:||Will receive a refund of what you have paid minus the $50 non-refundable deposit(per week), $20 registration fee and $40 late cancel fee.
|If you cancel 0-13 days to the start of the session:||No refund will be given.|
|Medical Emergency Cancellation for severe medical issues/illnesses.||A doctor’s note must be sent to us within one week of you notifying us in writing to request the cancellation. You will receive a refund of what you have paid minus the $50 non-refundable deposit (per week) and $20 registration fee.|
Summer Camp Transfer Policy
Please complete the Registration Change Form for all day camp transfers from one session to another. Transfer requests are not guaranteed. Requests must be made 21 days prior to the start of the session you wish you change. One transfer request per camper is allowed prior to May 1st with no charge. A $10 fee will be applied to all transfers made after May 1st.
Behavioral Dismissal Policy
Camper fees are non-refundable if a camper is removed for disciplinary reasons. Physical violence or bullying toward another camper or staff member will result in immediate dismissal from the camp program and you will not be refunded for the current week. Additional weeks will be refunded minus a $50 non-refundable deposit, and a $40 late cancel fee.