Camp Ketcha is run by a small, dedicated, four-season staff – and many, many volunteers! Our volunteer projects happen year-round, and we welcome individuals; children and parents volunteering together; small youth or adult groups; as well as company volunteer days!
If your workplace would like to come help with one of our a larger projects, we especially enjoy welcoming local businesses to our campus. Please contact Thomas Doherty, our Executive Director, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Points of Contact for Volunteer Opportunities:
We love our volunteers! Because of YOU, Camp Ketcha is a better place. Interested in helping out with one of our many projects? Learn about our different volunteer opportunities below, and contact us today!
Equestrian Center/Barn Volunteers
- Needed year round for cleaning the barn and farm yard, grooming and handling horses, cows and goats.
- Contact Kendra Gorham, Farm manager/ Equestrian Program Director at Barn@campketcha.org
- Opportunities available all Summer
- Contact Jay Lyons, Director of Programs, at email@example.com
- Learn how to fix a bike, or repair a pair of cross country skiis! Volunteer and learn more about outdoor gear at our Portland location.
- Contact Ainsley Judge, Gear Hub Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember: We also have large Group Volunteer Days during the Spring and Fall, when we are opening and closing the summer camp season.
If you have any special skills or presentations that you think may be beneficial for youth during the Summers or other possibilities, please contact our Director of Programs, Jay Lyons, via phone at 207-883-8977 (Ext 104); or by e-mail at email@example.com.
We look forward to finding a great volunteer opportunity for you!